If you consider Morning Star to be your church home, we invite you to stand with us and become a member. While you won’t receive VIP parking or skip-the-line passes for Holy Communion, you will learn about the important functions that members have in continuing the mission and ministry of Morning Star Church.
PATH TO MEMBERSHIP
We have found it helpful for members to share a common experience and understanding of our beliefs, history, culture, practices and expectations. If you’re interested in becoming a member of Morning Star Church, we celebrate that decision and invite you to engage in our path to membership by completing the below steps:
- Attend four Connect Classes (on Sunday mornings) and meet 1-on-1 for 30-minutes with a Connect Coach
- Serve twice per month in one or more ministries at Morning Star
- Be baptized and make a profession of faith (if you have not already done this at some point in your lifetime)
- Complete online Membership Application (once you’ve completed the above steps, we’ll email this to you)
- Attend New Member Class (Learn about the special role of members and celebrate with Holy Communion)
- Be commissioned as new member during a weekend worship service
MEMBERSHIP CLASS DATES
Our next membership class will be on Saturday, November 11th from 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. The deadline to register is 2 weeks prior to class. Childcare is available with advance registration. Those who have completed or will soon complete the steps to membership will be sent a registration link by email.
As you consider your next steps, we want to support and encourage you in this journey. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Kevin Lanzone at 636.561.5680.